Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Change of Plans!

So originally our friends, Mallory and Jerusha, were going to go with us to Obama and Kyoto, but not anymore! Unfortunately, because of financial reasons, neither can afford to go! But we will all still hang out in Kyoto. More bad news, we won't be making it to the top of Mt. Fuji. We waited to long to reserve a mountain hut, and all the ones we called were full. So Liz and I are going to just climb as high as we can get in one day! But I think that's ok, because we went hiking last week, and we are both so out of shape! I don't think either of us would've made it to the top anyhow! That's alright, there is much more fun to be had!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, be proud that you even thought of trying to make it to the top. I look at my driveway and don't want to walk up it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete