Friday, July 31, 2009

Made it to Japan!



I still can't believe it, but Liz and I made it to Japan last night! After the plane landed, I asked if Liz and I could see the cockpit, and guess what?! We did get to see it! Better yet, we got to sit in the pilot seats! Awesome! After that long plane flight, I had to go to the bathroom, and guess what?! The toilet was a japanese style one, which means it resembles a urinal lying on the ground, and so I used it! You have to squat over the toilet to pee in it. It was bizarre! And then we got on the bus to our hotel, both Liz and so pumped up the entire time, and we got to our hotel and it was tiny! I mean, smaller than my room kinda tiny. But they managed to fit a desk, double sized bed, TV, mini fridge, and a mirror in the room. Also, our bathroom, also tiny, the toilet has a bidet.
Man, I was worried that Japan would be just like America, but with Asians instead. There is nothing to worry about here. There are so many damn lights in our area at night, it's like Vegas! And in one hour of walking around we saw so many Japanese salarymen, all of them looking Exactly the same! Not because they are Asian (though that helps) but because they all wore the same Black pants and the same white shirt! Loads of them were just walking down the streets, like hundreds!
Anyway, I should wrap this up. Liz and I ate at McDonalds, went back to the hotel, and went to sleep. And I just woke up an hour ago. It's Saturday, Aug. 1st!

2 comments:

  1. Anything wierd on the McDonalds menu? Octo-Nuggets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just some variations, like Shaka Shaka chicken...and a potato and cheese pie.

    ReplyDelete