Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Itinerary!

So we have got the Itinerary all planned now. Me and Liz just took all day planning and looking stuff up. Never thought I could get so exhausted just by thinking. But we now know how to get to Kyoto and Obama by train, and we now know when we are going to each section of Tokyo! I don't want to tell you everything, want to keep it a suprise, but just to give you a taste:
July 31 - Land in Narita
Aug. 2 - Chill in Harajuku
Aug. 6 - Hunt down Geishas in Kyoto
Aug. 8 - Do Laundry and eat Whale
Aug. 11 - See a Shrine
Aug. 12 - Go to a Maid Cafe
Aug. 16 - Time Travel Home

We also discussed what we need to pack and what else needs to be done, not to mention what to do if we get seperated in Tokyo! It's now 7pm which means we have been researching for a ridiculous 8 hours! Liz and I did stop for a half hour lunch though! haha!
I will leave my beloved fans with this to interesting link to think about:
Gun O Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment