Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gundam go go!



On Odaiba, they have a life size Gundam (and by that I mean life size if a Gundam were real.) It was so cool! We went there after going to Muscle Park and it was this huge event. We got in line so we could go between its legs and touch its feet and I took pictures of it from all angles and it was so amazing! I loved it! It even lit up and spoke and turned its head and had the thrusters on the back and it was just SO COOL! And I wasn't the only one who thought so, all these other Gundam affectionados were gawking at it and taking pictures and screaming about how awesome it was. A real life Gundam!! It doesn't get any cooler than that!

2 comments:

  1. That is so neat! I love the fog in the bottom of the picture.
    I think I got on blogger, and my call letters are ERA. Who am I?

    ReplyDelete