Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nikogaku!


Probably no one will get that reference except my father. But anyways! There's this awesome Japanese show, ROOKIES, that I adore and love and oh my god! There's advertisement for the movie everywhere! I saw an advertisement for a restaurant with Ruuto Saitoh (The teacher in the show) and I saw the poster for the movie and when Jenna and I went to the games last night, I saw a claw machine with the ROOKIES uniforms,but it was closed, otherwise I'd have spent quite a bit of money trying to get one of those! I even got a water bottle JUST because it had the advertising for ROOKIES on it! Heck yeah! I'm being such a fangirl spazz here. But I love that show so much! I'm almost tempted to go to the movie, but I'm not spending 1500 yen to watch something I won't understand. And we went to the 'red light district' and I saw a batting cage place just like in the show, so I made Jenna go with me, and when I went inside to hit the balls, I pretended I was Shinjo, since he's my favorite, but when I kept missing the balls, I started pretending I was Hiyama since he can't hit balls very well either. We're going to go to Harajuku today,to see the Harajuku girls and to go to the D-Boys store, and to meet up with Naoki and Mihoko for dinner(I'm so excited to meet them!) and I hope I can get some more ROOKIES merchandise!
Also, when we went to the 'red light' area last night, I saw so many hosts outside taking a break from their duties and they. are. CUTE. I smiled at them and I think one smiled back- or at least acknowledged us-which was nice. No wonder women pay them to hang out with them.

2 comments: